We can arrange international shipping on any of our products. Due the weight and size of our products its not possible for our shopping cart system to provide you with a cost for international shipping. Please EMAIL US for a shipping quote before your purchase.
We do not charge GST (or VAT) on international sales so straight away you will receive a 10% discount off any purchase. The shipping company will also not charge you GST.
Due to the weight and size of our machines they must be shipped by sea freight in a secure shipping container. Shipping is handled by our preferred international shipping partner company based in Melbourne.
You do not pay Retro Play any shipping costs, you pay the shipping company direct and we would recommend you take their insurance for the whole cost of the machine.
1. Contact us for a shipping estimate.
2. If you are happy to proceed make your purchase on our website and leave the shipping element as FREE collection.
3. Complete your purchase.
4. We will contact you to arrange the design and build of your machine.
5. Once the machine is built we will transport the machine to the shipping companies depot at the port of Melbourne in Australia.
6. The shipping company will then contact you direct to complete the paperwork and take payment over the phone. You pay the shipping company direct, not through us.
"Hey Dave just wanted to say thanks for the arcade machine, it arrived yesterday. It did spend two days in customs but it's here now, thank you.
Laurie Campbell, Florida, US
"A big thank you to everyone at Retro Play for our pinball machine, I was worried with it travelling half way across the world but the machine arrived with only one small glitch, a cable had come loose from one of the speakers, Retro Play talked me through finding the connection and we had it done in half an hour"
J. Estree, UK